Re: Fuel Pump rebuild?

To: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump rebuild?
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:12:03 -0400 (EDT)
        Some my say stick with the original but IMHO the aftermarket is
the cheapest and best way to go. I wouldn't spend a lot of down time with
trying to repair the pump I would just spend $30 on a new one. If you have
a parts America near you see if the have one, most of their stuff has a
llife time waranty.
...Art