Re: MGB oil dipstick madness? How much oil?

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: MGB oil dipstick madness? How much oil?
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 15:01:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Trev,

I've got the same problem (plus a really slow oil leak between the 3&4th
cylinders at the head/block junction so I have to check the oil
frequently, like each fill-up. SInce the leak is about a quart every
500-1000 miles and isn't getting worse, I live with it, however the oil
level question is one I would like to hear answered too!

Mine's a '70 B-gt with a 'J engine.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521