Re: MG's in Bellevue, WA

To: Jinny and Elaine <bcandgirls@thurston.com>
Subject: Re: MG's in Bellevue, WA
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:44:59 -0400
Jinny and Elaine wrote:

> Does any one have the date of the Saturday in July for the British Car
> Event at Bellevue Community College?
>
> thanks in advance,
> elaine

I checked the MG Council Web page but could find not even in Bellevue in
July.  I did find these two though if they help you:

17,18,19 - Redmond, Washington, Western Washington All British Field
Meet. Clise Mansion, in
Maryoor Park, Puget Sound British Automotive Society.Arnie Taub
atau@worldnet.att.net
Tel: (425) 644-7874 Fax: (425) 747-0205

25th - Columbia Gorge Tour & Rally - The Columbia Gorge MGA Club of
Oregon & SW
Washington will hold its annual event and Rally. This 200+ mile TSD
rally travels through the
majestic Columbia River Gorge and Cascade Mountains. It is limited to 50
cars, with club member
priority, and is open to MG's and other British car enthusiests. Call
Mark Hadley, (503) 771-7576,
markhadley@aol.com.

This is not to say that there is no show in Bellevue - just that no one
has informed me of it so that I could post it on the Council Page.

Regards

Rick

<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm>