Re: fuel sensor help!

To: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: fuel sensor help!
From: Jerry K <JKProd@triton.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:18:22 -0400
Kevin,
Although the sending unit should be grounded by the mounting, When I got my
B the fuel guage didn't work.  I checked all the wires, they were good, I
attached a ground wire to the sender ground stud and I have had no problems
to this day. (thats pertaining to the sending unit).

Good Luck,

Preserving the "B"reed
Jerry K
3  74.5 MGB