C&SC Video

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: C&SC Video
From: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:02:20 -0500
Hello all,
I just got my Classic & Spotscar magazine "free" video last night.  It
is only 25 minutes long, but has some fun stuff on it.  Some highlights
include past and present footage of the Napier Railton, 1930s Mercedes
and AutoUnion racers racing on narrow streets through the middle of a
town and a selection of ads.  Unfortunately there were more Triumph
Spitfire ads than MG ones :-(  The best were the Mini ads, especially a
rather cheeky one from Australia.  There was also film of a Lotus
Cortina at Seebring, the Basildon Retro 97 event and Ferrari's 50th
anniversary.

Cheers,
Simon