Re: '77 B won't shut off!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: '77 B won't shut off!
From: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 10:11:41 -0400
Hi, I too have a 77 which does strange things.  You should get on the NAMGBR
website and find John Twist's tech tips.  Your problem is one of a couple
that (according to John Twist) are unique to 77 models.  The neat part is
that these wiring differences don't seem to be on the wiring diagrams, at
least the ones I have.Good luck!  Don Walton in NC   77B  74B  73B