Bombs (OT) Was Re: Modern Sports Cars

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <jason.sawyer@ibm.net>
Subject: Bombs (OT) Was Re: Modern Sports Cars
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:14:01 -0500
Ok ok....I guess I should not have assumed that "bomb" meant A-bomb. And as
for the "first" I think our brethren in England would have a problem with
saying that Japan dropped the first of ANY regular bombs in WWII!
That was done with aircraft having BMW engines (some of them). The BMW
"roundel" symbolizes a rotating propeller, btw.
Hmm...who owns Rover now?
Funny how things turn out.
I'm perfectly aware of the date that "will live in infamy". Please don't
mistake me for a person who doesn't know his history...although I'm up for
any enlightenment I can get from a better source than the brain I'm stuck
with!

Dan
73 B