ENTIRELY OFF TOPIC!!! BEWARE

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ENTIRELY OFF TOPIC!!! BEWARE
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 21:00:33 EDT
The following has nothing to do with our cars and if that offends anyone
please accept my apology and delete now.
It is intended for British Citizens resident abroad who may benefit from
the information contained in it.
I am only posting it because i know there are a lot of Brit ex-pats on
the list, worldwide and if the situation is applicable to them will pay
for at least a partial restoration of an MG of your choice! (It IS
applicable to me and im really pissed off by it  - hehe)
Once again apologies for the intrusion to all other list members
.
mike robson