Re: Wire Wheel Tape

To: <miker15@juno.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Tape
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 20:08:55 -0500
Mike,
   Along with the 'wheel rubbers/liners' sold by some of the suppliers,
as mentioned in another reply,  British Wire Wheel uses a wide
teflon tape.  This stuf looks about 1 1/2 or 2 inches wide, and they
put a couple of strips around the inside of the wheel where the spokes
mount.  This is the same stuf they install on their new wheels, and
seems to work OK (so far).
Harlan.