Re: MGCC International (Silverstone) 1998

To: "Declan Mitchell" <declan.mitchell@lineone.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGCC International (Silverstone) 1998
From: "Gordon Burgess-Parker" <G.Burgessparker@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:16:46 +0100
If you're going to the F1, then expect VERY large crowds, VERY long queues
to get in and out (in hours) but it is a fantastic place. The best place to
view is the stand that overlooks the track from the Nuffield Complex to
Bridge Corner as you see the cars for the longest time here although you
don't see them at their fastest. Unfortunately you won't have the freedom to
walk almost anywhere as at the MGCC event (we watched the first race from
the pit wall!) but even so, I think you will enjoy the atmosphere
,especially if the sun is out!

Have a great time.

Gordon