Re: MGCC International (Silverstone) 1998

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGCC International (Silverstone) 1998
From: "Gordon Burgess-Parker" <G.Burgessparker@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:31:11 +0100
Unfortunately my son and I had to go to a Christening barbecue on Sunday
afternoon so we missed the parade laps, but the racing on the Saturday was
first class! We watched the high speed trial from the pit wall (try doing
that at F1!!) as a fellow member of the MGCC Anglia Region was racing a
Metro, but the rest we watched from the stand looking over Priory,
Brooklands, the Luffield Complex and Woodcote. Terrific! Especially the MMM
racing and the Anglian Phoenix trophy!

Definitely an annual visit from now on.

Gordon