Re: MGA update

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: MGA update
From: BRUCE PHILLIPS <mgb1964@cois.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:21:43 -0400

Bill :

        I read your first update and felt for you. I have been following your
progress with much interest. When you talk of the MGA  being the king of
the marque I always feel that I have some agreement with you . About a year
ago I went to a flea market and bought an MGA hood And Trunk lid. I believe
the hood is aluminum. I am embarrassed to tell you what I paid for both of
them, as I didn't need them as I have "Bs" but the vendor didn't want to
take them back to Thunder Bay Ontario. A Canadian $5.00 bill did the trick
, for both! I know they are worth more but you are welcome to them for
shipping from Canada. E-mail me directly if you are interested.

BRUCE PHILLIPS
64 roadster
69 gt
77 roadster