Re: MG questions

To: zade@somtel.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG questions
From: MGBDude@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:42:33 EDT
Don't know about the city question - I imagine that driving in Boston or New
York would be hard on any car.....

I bought my '67 roadster in 1976 - I have driven it everyday since - not far
distances but around the towns I have lived in - except for several days
repacing a clutch once, and one two week period while I waited on some brake
parts.  I know the the Great Almighty Lucas will strike me for saying this -
but I have never once had any electrical problems - other than a blown bulb or
fuse.  All my gauges work and it has plenty of spirit - just treat it with TLC
and keep an eye out for potential problems - catch them before get big.  I am
not saying I never work on it - but I have never been stranded by it or not
had it running except those few days I have mentioned.