Re: Rising to the bait - beware! OT and inflammatory

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rising to the bait - beware! OT and inflammatory
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 21:12:09 EDT
On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:16:15 EDT JustBrits@aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 98-06-24 15:10:08 EDT,
>simon_matthews@avanticorp.com
>writes:
>
><<
> So on Monday, I drove to work, where I applied some real releasing
>oil that
> was used in the labs. 10 minutes later, the wheel fell off the hub.
> Conclusion -- as a releasing oil, WD40 does not cut it.
>  >>
>Simon:
>
>   If you knew how many listers and lists that I have addressed this
>to you would \be able to regress yourself to diapers!!!!  WD-40 is a
"lubricant";
>it is NOT a 'releasing agent [penatrating fluid].  It would seem that my
four
>decades of experience is for naught as there seem to be an extremely
LARGE number of experts out here in cyberland - especially the 'mgs' &
'spridgets'
>lists.
>
>   Congrats on your results [and I know for sure that the two (2) guys
>'whoring' the market place will SURELY comeup with same info [sic].

Ed, you really are an asshole - does every response you make have to be
belittling
and/or bitter? - this one isnt even lucid.
You have a wealth of experience that few if any of us amateurs will ever
attain, why not share that instead if being snide and coming across like
a drunken sailor looking for a fight
I know this is an inappropriate message for the list but if everyone gets
hammered every time they say something it will become very quiet.

mike robson
3 cars - and yes, ive used WD40 more than once incorrectly