Expression

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Expression
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:46:06 EDT
<<I was assholes and elbows to keep up.>>

Interesting expression. Presumably the elbows were waving about as you spun
the wheel, but the involvement of the asshole puzzles me (unless you are
referring to the driver of the Ferrari? ;-)
Perhaps it was utilized as an adjunct to maintaining secure location in the
driver's seat?  If so, I admire your grip.
The only other thing I was wondering about was the pluralization of both body
parts. Now I know most people have 2 elbows...........

Bill S.