RE: Run-on, and on, and on...

To: "Anders and PJ" <uhlwick@mcs.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Run-on, and on, and on...
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:55:25 -0400
Can't answer you on the dieseling, but IMHO you are wasting money on the
gasoline.  I have always run regular gasoline with no problems, higher
octane just seems to burn a hole in my wallet not improve performance!  Just
a though have you checked your timing to see if it is still correct? Fuel
filter clean, valves need adjusting?  Do you have the air pump hooked up if
so are all the pieces parts of that system functioning?

Just some thoughts

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm