Mechanic's Lien

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mechanic's Lien
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 16:54:53 -0700
     Sorry for the bomb, but somebody out there may have some info.

It has now been two weeks since I contacted the RMV-listed owner of 'my' 77B.
I'm now willing to consider the car as being orphaned. One avenue by which I can
obtain a title is via a Mechanic's Lien. Any chance that there's anyone out
there in MG-cyberspace who's had experience with this technique? Any help would
be appreciated. BTW, the car and I are in Massachusetts, as is the RMV computer.

Thanks,

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB (sort of)