Re: Engine assembly lube the right stuff -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Engine assembly lube the right stuff -Reply
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:33:40 -0400
Whenever I've wanted a tube of 3M weatherstrip adhesive, I've gone into
any local parts store and asked for a tube of elephant snot.  There's
never been any question about what I meant.  I'd hate to squirt some of
that stuff in my bearings before startup!

Matt Kulka
'74 B - with some really thick grey Permatex brand stuff protecting the
new cam.

>>> neil and barbara bradley <bradleys@vdn.com> 06/28/98 01:01pm >>>
I see quite a few postings about "assembly lube."  Being great stuff, it

deserves to be  referred to it by its technical name "elephant snot."

Self -Appointed MG Technical Advisor
Neil "Boomer" Bradley