Re: Voltage stabilizer

To: RossOvercash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Voltage stabilizer
From: Simon Westbrook <simon@sageinc.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 11:47:06 -0700
Ross

Mine is up out of reach too and I ned to test and probably replace it.
Whet is the best way to get at it . I dont like the idea of crawling
upside down round the back of the dash approach but Im nervous about
upsetting things by removing the dash or connected instruments.. How did
you get there and what did you have to undo or pull off?

Simon