RE" welding a 69 MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE" welding a 69 MGB
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 15:46:47 -0400 (EDT)
Stainless steel floor pans!!  Wow, think what that cost us tax payers.  My
guess this was done in military garage.  Check someother parts, maybe you'll
find some stainless other places!

Leave them uncovered.  I have had my B on the road about 6 weeks and already
twice rain has soaked my carpets.  My floor pans do hold water, judging by the
1" pool I had in their the last storm that blew in with my top down and me
sitting in my office oblivious to the weather outside. Maybe it would float
like a VW bug!!

Back on the subject of welders.  Have used my mig welder on countless items
around the house/garage.  don't know how I lived without it.