Re: Rocker panels on a B

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Rocker panels on a B
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <IMCEAMS-TRANSPORT_YQX01_PROUDFA@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 16:15:00 -0400
Hello again Trevor;
Sorry I don't have any of the parts you are looking for. I too will have
to replace the rockers on the 77B but initial inspection seems that only
the outers are needed. I was interested to hear your opinion in your
return to Charlie. I have read in Obsolete's Newsletter that inners are
always required but thought this just a marketing ploy.  You seem to
know what you are talking about in this and other areas. Have you
replaced sills in any others??? One of the PO's fiberglassed over the
floors he said there were some small holes where the snaps for the
carpet were fixed. Should I just replace these floor panels also? He did
do a very neat job.   On another topic do you use Obsolete for parts??
Also do you know of any other good Canadian parts sources??? I don't
think I should have to pay $ 20.00 so that Obsolete can advertise to me.
However I do enjoy their news. I recently convinced a friend of mine (70
TR6) to try Obsolete and after several e-mail tries he eventually called
but they didn't seem concerned about their lack of response or to
enthused about selling him the parts he needed. He eventually got them
from VB's. Have you had any similar experiences?? Best Wishes and Happy
Canada Day !!! (also to you Terry Williams PO)
Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot
Gander, Nfld.
77B needs paint & rockers