re: 67b parting out

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: 67b parting out
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <IMCEAMS-TRANSPORT_YQX01_PROUDFA@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 23:35:00 -0400
Kai;
Sorry, no OD transmission. Actually 2nd & 3rd gear went about ten years
ago and being unable to find a suitable replacement in Atlantic Canada
(no web at that time) I had to replace the tranny with a 72. The car has
since been neglected for ten years or so and most parts are in poor
shape but I refuse to throw any away, and space is limited so if you
ever need anything obscure or NLA let me know I just want to see the
parts go to good use. Actually my SO just started driving the 77B so you
never know maybe I'll start shopping for a new 67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Wishes and SAFETY FAST
Andy Proudfoot