Re: 67b parting out

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 67b parting out
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 17:31:00 -0400
Sorry Eric;
Both for the delay in replying; I've been on holidays, and I do have the
engine but would prefer to keep it should I need a replacement. My 77
has a 72 engine and the twin carb, man choke, set up. It's been a long
time since the engine has been running so I'm not sure the shipping
would be worth it. Let me know of anything else you might be able to
use.
Best Wishes
Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B