Re: Glove compartment door

To: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Glove compartment door
From: "Mike Lishego" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 20:06:30 EST
Date sent:      Mon, 06 Jul 1998 16:57:44 -0700
From:           F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Send reply to:  jafcjr@presys.com
To:             bill <pplusb@northlink.com>

Yeah, that was one part of the solution, the other is that there is some
adjustment in the hinge screw that hold the GC door to the bottom of the
fascia.  with both of those to their max, I have a glove box door that
latches, locks, unlocks, and unlatches.  Plus, the car runs and is fun
to drive.

Mine was giving me fits on my '74 so I bought a new one.  It now
works just fine, and I have keys to lock it!  Of course, I couldn't
get mine open without some serious bother, so YMMV...

Mike Lishego