Banjo Hub Nut Torque

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Banjo Hub Nut Torque
From: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 05:42:19 +0100
Hi Everyone:

Putting finishing touches to the banjo rear end rebuild. Question, the
Bentley manual calls for 180 ft lbs of torque for the wheel bearing
hub             nut, is this correct?? Sounds like I need to use the Churchill
tool again, because I doubt that the Moss 1 61/64" tool will hold that
amount of torgue. Any help would be appreciated.

                                                                        Thanks:
Rich Boris 67B Roadster