Looking for a good place to meet along NJ RT78

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Looking for a good place to meet along NJ RT78
From: Mark Sherman <MARKSHERMAN@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 21:43:01 -0700
David:

Exits on I-78 are generally too rural or too urban for a good meeting place.
My recommendation: Westbound, stay in local lanes on I-78 to Route 24West (exit
48 I
think).  That exit is actually a fork to the northwest.  Then get off at the
first exit
(just a mile or less) and get off at the first exit which is Route 124,
Millburn/Summit/Short Hills.  Strip mall right there has a Wendy's and a bagel
place
right there (make fast Uturn on route 124).
To get back to I-78, just reverse these directions (sound familiar?) Signs
right there
will direct you to I-78 West.

Mark Sherman
'53 TD (supercharged)