GT color decision

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT color decision
From: Hicks <hicks@mohawk.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 22:38:11 -0400
I need some advice please. I am restoring an 1970 BGT. I purchased the
car new. It is white with black interior. I am thinking of changing the
color but want to stay with a scheme that is authentic for the year and
the interior. Any suggestions? Is black with black interior typical or
BR green with black. Was it typical that the engine bay and hatch areas
be the same color as the body? Perhaps staying with white is the easiest
thing. Where can I find the proper paint mix color specifications for
any color used in 70.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Don Hicks
70 BGT ( in pieces on the garage floor.)