Re: Brakes on 69B

To: "Frank W Phillips JR" <FWP@vpha.health.ufl.edu>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brakes on 69B
From: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 08:39:37 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Frank W Phillips JR <FWP@vpha.health.ufl.edu>

I also wish and need to replace the pipes. I have no problem making my own
but would like the full story and any suggestions before I start. Please let
me know any tip/tricks you know of. Thanks in advance...

There is as place that can bend you a set to factory specifications.
Relative to the cost of materials it seems a little high but, of course, it
depends how much scrap you would need before you get proficient.

The place is:

Classic Tube
80 Rotech Drive
Lancaster, NY  14086

1-800-882-3711

http://www.classictube.com

Bob Allen, Kansas City
"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." --
Lily Tomlin and Jane Wagner