Re: MG Interests

To: <bradleys@vdn.com>, "Cars MGList" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG Interests
From: "Chris Nevard" <spridget@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 23:21:12 +0100
Hello Mr Bradley,

Sounds like you have been to quite an MG event..........a few bottles of the
old brew as well!
Our big event this weekend is 'Surrey 98' at Leatherhead........the weather
(as always?) is not looking too good.......I've just finished mopping the
car down in the garage after a wet drive home from work......British summer
eh?

Chris Nevard
http://www.geocities.com/~spridgeteer