MG Interests

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Interests
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 16:59:03 -0700
>From Neil Cairns, UK.
Hello!
I have just followed the data in the latest issue of MG WORLD magazine
and found this MG Mailing List.I am a mature MG enthusiast, with lots of
experience, hands on, on such MG's as 'Y' saloons, 'Z' saloons, Farina
Magnettes,MG Metro's, post war Midgets, with a bit of MGB. Note the
SALOON ( SEDAN) MG interests. I run a YB, Mk4 Magnette, & Metro. My
other
MG interest is the engines of MG from 1935 to 1998, and have written a
number of successful articles for manu UK MG magazines.

Neil.