Offer to go to Chattenouga!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Offer to go to Chattenouga!!
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 13:01:55 +0000
Had a call a couple of nights again and put up this message then but my
stupid ISP had problems so I had to trash all my outgoing mail.
Anyway, a terrific deal for someone heading down to the MGA meet in
Tenn. in 2 weeks.
Call Van Horneff at 201.444.3777(Saddle River NJ). He's looking for
someone to split the costs of the trip down with him and in return he'll
put your MG into his enclosed trailer for the trip down. He's picking up
an A Coupe down there so you have to drive your car back!!
What a deal!
I can't take advantage of this as I'm stopping in Baltimore for a
wedding first, but some lucky person can and I told him I'd post his
message. Van is a member of the NY Eastern MGA club that I belong to as
well.

See you down there, who's going?

Cheers,
Dave Houser