Re: New Owner with problems already!

To: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Subject: Re: New Owner with problems already!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 16:01:11 -0400 (EDT)
        I got the switch from Parts America part #226203. It's an Imperial
adjustable thermostat. The cost was $15 dollars and took longer to figure
out the directions than to install it. There is a small hole in the
support that the radiator mounts to about the size of a quarter. This is
where I mounted the switch so that I could stick a screwdriver through the
hole to adjust the thermostat. Th kit comes with wire but I didn't use it.
Simply cut the plug off where it attaches to the old sensor and attach the
supplied spade connectors to the wire where the plug originally was.
...Art