Re: TD oil line

To: "Steven Tritle" <stritle@epix.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TD oil line
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 11:55:38 -0700
Steve.....

The pipe was originally fitted with the flex line coming off at the head.
Later TDs and TFs had the pipe reversed so the flex line comes off at the
bottom. There are many who say you can see a 10lbs. difference in oil
pressure by switching the pipe's position - but I've never seen it.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center