Re: WE LOST!!

To: "Patrick Bailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: WE LOST!!
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 11:52:02 -0700
Patrick......Enough doom and gloom!

In our considerable experience, only those cars fail that deserve to. If
your engine is in good condition and tuned properly, it will pass. We have
one customer with a '78 B that is running a 3/4 cam and an empty cat and he
passes every time.

If the car is not able to pass smog, that means it is polluting the
atmosphere. The list has supported the idea of re-using parts rather than
replacing them and thus using up valuable resources. Should we stand by and
encourage sick or poorly tuned engines to spoil our environment?

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center