Re: MGB on TV

To: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@jump.net>
Subject: Re: MGB on TV
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 14:33:08 -0400
>Sorry to clutter the list w/ the same discussion twice:)
>
>PS How to tell the difference between between 72-74-ish MGB. (Yes I
>know open the driver's door and look at the VIN plate)
>
>I have/had late-'72 mid-'73 & early-'74 and the cars are very close.

70-72 had the indented grill style.  Switched back to MK1 grill in 73-74.
74 also had ugly blocks of rubber mounted to the bumpers...

hmm, those seem to be the basic identifiers of those years.

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)

Help control the pet population, have your child spayed or neutered!