MGB thermostat question

To: ROBRTM3@aol.com
Subject: MGB thermostat question
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@jump.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 15:07:38 -0500 (CDT)
Don't run 100% water in Texas! even if you have a "blanking sleeve" If you
do you will boil all your coolant away. I did this once nd the price was a
new head and rings! Now I always use a 50/50 mixture of coolant in my
radiator.

--
- INSIDE, I have the same personality disorder as LUCY RICARDO!!
Henry D. Reynolds           hdr@jump.net