Re: Body shop blues

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Joseph Cianciotti" <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Body shop blues
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 15:20:23 -0500
Huh? First time I've ever heard that!
I will say that most new cars I've seen, including my current Tahoe and
former BMW ('92), have a "hammertone" quality in some spots under the clear
coat. It must be the robotic paint jobs they have. I'm pretty pleased with
the finish quality of my '96 Chevy, especially since it's black, the problem
with it started at the dealer where an overzealous buffer guy scuffed the
front fender a bit.
Dan