Re: Ray Gibbons - The Gibbonizer Award

To: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ray Gibbons - The Gibbonizer Award
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 17:27:54 -0500
I joined the list in Sept '96, and missed Ray, I'm raising a glass of
Cabernet Sauvignon to him!

My vote is for Becky, since I helped convince her (shy girl on IRC #mgs)
that her gnashing of teeth was better heard on the list (I think I said
something like the louder the better, or something more vulgar, hell, I
don't know) and my vicarious sympathy and smirking was only one person, and
the list would provide better.... Boy, did she blossom into a real LISTER!
Second place to Trevor Boicey, since he's been much less combative in the
past couple of months since he's been in the garage welding, cursing and
giving us some great advice when on the keyboard. :) (cheers Trev)
Dan
73 B (the best I could afford -- evil laugh, but my time will come)

>It seems like a good time to open up nominations for the Golden Dremel
Award for 1998...