Re: S.U. Choices

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@bigun.c-gate.net>
Subject: Re: S.U. Choices
From: Brian Furgalus <bfurgalus@geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:51:37 -0400
I've been considering replacing the ZS with an SU HIF6 from the Marina.
It's a direct swap, as I understand it.  What sort of
performance/economy gain will I see, if any?  I'm also thinking about
putting in a pre-75 cam, along w/higher compression pistons, in an
effort to get a little more gusto from the thing!

(PS- I have a 1979 B)

Cherrs,
Brian Furgalus