Re:MG world

To: saschris@flash.net
Subject: Re:MG world
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:49:47 EDT
On Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:17:36 -0700 "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
writes:
>This will no doubt make Bill Eastman happy.
>
>Just recieved the latest copy of MG World (Philip - if your listening
>keep up the good work - my renewal was sent this very A.M.).

Funny you should mention this - i have been scouring the local Barnes +
Nobles etc since MG world started publishing a year ago but until monday
had never found a copy -
I just bought the june/july issue, and whilst a little pricey at seven
bucks and change was highly impressed with it, read it from cover to
cover and despite a couple of frightening pics of Phil Raby (god hes
soooo young!) and Ben Ruset in pensive mood(just kidding Ben) is probably
the best read ive come across lately - up there with "The Driver"! - I
will save my pennies for a subscription

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT