Re:MG world

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re:MG world
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 13:35:49 +0100
On 16/7/98 9:05 am mgs-owner@autox.team.net said

>Funny you should mention this - i have been scouring the local Barnes +
>Nobles etc since MG world started publishing a year ago but until monday
>had never found a copy -
>I just bought the june/july issue, and whilst a little pricey at seven
>bucks and change was highly impressed with it, read it from cover to
>cover and despite a couple of frightening pics of Phil Raby (god hes
>soooo young!) and Ben Ruset in pensive mood(just kidding Ben) is probably
>the best read ive come across lately - up there with "The Driver"! - I
>will save my pennies for a subscription

Thanks Mike, You've really cheered me up! There I was sitting here
feeling old and haggard after interviewing a carefree 17 year old Midget
owner for a feature!

Pleased you enjoyed the mag, too.

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk