Re: Judson blower

To: "Phil Raby" <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>, "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Judson blower
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 20:08:49 -0400
>Three questions:
>
>Has anyone any experience of fitting a Judson into an MGB?

Barney had a friend that had a unit a while back, a fellow who works for
Moss USA (New Jersey warehouse) also has a Judson unit on his car.

>Is there anyone in the US supplying Judson kits for MGs?

Not new.  Judson was based in Conshohken, PA (heh, and I still can't find
one) and went out of business in the 60s based on what I've heard.

>Any comments on the difference between a Judson and an Eaton blower?

40 years of improvements in supercharger technology.

Used Judson prices are between $500 US (really really cheap!) to $1200 US...
for a full used kit in varying degrees of condition.

<plug> if anyone has a Judson, I am willing to take it off your hands.

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)