Re: MG trivia quiz

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG trivia quiz
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 20:44:13 -0400
At 04:16 PM 7/15/98 -0500, you wrote:

>And the 'A' series in Midgets
>Then the Spitfire motor in Midgets
>
>Jeez, no wonder those Midget owners have inferiority complexes!
>
>Bob Allen, Kansas City

Inferiority complexes, us?  Nah, we are so sure of the highest quality of
our favorite model that we usually don't even feel the need to sing its
praises, unlike some folks driving the A.  Our feeling - if you have
seen/driven/ridden in a Spridget and don't see it as the summit of MG
motoring, there is no hope for you.  If you haven't yet seen/driven/ridden
in a Spridget, mere words cannot do it justice and once you do
see/drive/ride in one, you'll know what we mean.

Philip
1974 Burgundy Midget

PS  Tongue planted firmly in cheek.  :)  I'd love an A, a B, a TC, ......
=in addition= to my main car.