Re: MG trivia quiz

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: MG trivia quiz
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 06:51:08 -0700
Robert Allen wrote:

> [...]
I run a REGISTER for the Farina MG Magnettes, termed the Mk3 and Mk4,
that use a 1489cc (MGA 1500) engine, and a 1622cc (MGA 1600 Mk2) engine.
Yes, the model is based on the Austin A40,A50,A55,A55 Mk2, and is
similar to the A60. To any owners, I have a 180 page Fact File
available.

Neil.
(Who is this boy??)