Re: Ansa Question and air filter question

To: "Don Walton" <dhw@atomic.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ansa Question and air filter question
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 08:45:10 -0700
My 78 B came from the PO with dual HIF's instead of the Z-S.  The air
filters in place are the inexpensive "pancake" filters that Moss and VB
sell.  They fit with plenty of clearance.  I can't comment on performance
(nothing to compare to), but they otherwise seem to work fine.

Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB (with many parts from a ~1974 donor car)