Ansa Question and air filter question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ansa Question and air filter question
From: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 23:11:50 -0400
Hello all,  Today I did the switch from Stromberg to SU on my 77B.   I am
trying to install an Ansa exaust system to the stock front pipe.  I recieved
no instructions on how to mount the rear muffler to the stock hanger, and
was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on the rear
mount.
  The air filter question is this, does anyone make an air filter thin
enough to fit between the servo and the rear SU carb ?  If not, what mods
must be done to make one fit ?  TIA  Don Walton in NC