RE: Center console question - now just wasting time

To: "Ben Ruset" <bruset@home.com>, "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Center console question - now just wasting time
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 98 16:29:09 UT
Ben,

That's a lousy offer from where I sit because I'd actually have to give up
something tangible!  Besides, insofar as it is self evident that any CB car is
far superior to a RB one I think you should settle for something like an old
chrome bumper or an old set a "smooth splined" wire wheels off my 69 in trade
for that RB thing you have. When you realize this then we can talk turkey and
hammer out some details (e.g., I might be convinced to throw in some rusty
bumper bolts or some tatty eared knockoffs)!!!  BTW, will you please make sure
that all those irritating problems you've been having with the car lately
(including the body work stuff) are taken care of before you deliver it to my
house.

Thanks,

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT
69 B Rdst
76 B Rdst

I'll make you a better offer - can I trade my 78 for your 69? You *were*
interested in the car anyway! =)

(tongue in cheek, of course...)

BEN RUSET
http://members.home.com/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring         http://members.home.com/mgbhaven
1978 MGB "ulcer in progress"                            1989 Mercury Cougar LS
"ghetto cruiser"