Grapes of Wrath

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Grapes of Wrath
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:35:28 -0400 (EDT)
The Sarg. at work the other night happened to spot my copy of MG World
and told me about the two BGTs he owns (good conversation starters,
these MGs).  He said he started with MGs with a BGT he had in the 70's
(holey floors and all) that he drove 'til it finally rusted apart.  It
seems he had trouble with vapor lock on the car, and solved the problem
by bolting on a can next to the fuel pump.  On hot days, before he went
for a drive, he filled the can with ice - kept the fuel cool enough to
prevent vapor lock (at least until the ice melted).

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort
 '89 Ford Probe
 '96 North American Shepherd
 '94 Tigger Cat/Wheel Chock
 '98 as yet nameless white cat (Yes!     Another wheel chock!)

Car pages and other stuff:

Home Improvement Homepage:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/nory

NEW Legal / Law Enforcement Page: