Re: BABY OIL & LEATHER?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "RAY WYGONIK" <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Re: BABY OIL & LEATHER?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 18:16:26 -0500
Zoiks! I'd go with saddlesoap, beeswax and mink oil for leather...but that's
just me -- it's worked well for many hundreds of years but then I don't know
many cowpokes or haven't read of any cavalry warriors who would wanted to
smell like baby. :)
Vinyl and plastic sure, but I wouldn't scrimp for the leather, nor would I
spend a ton of money on fancy "leather balms".

Dan
73 B (all synthetic, but I had a BMW once)