Re: BABY OIL & LEATHER?

To: snowsam@mail.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: BABY OIL & LEATHER?
From: Pebomor@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 19:36:34 EDT
Sam,

>From one failing brain to another, it is Lexol for leather and Vinylex for
vinly.  I use these on my MG and my Jaguar (with leather seats) and am pleased
with the results.  The Lexol cleans and restores the leather (very important
in the heat of FL) and produces a nice leather smell.  The Vinylex resurrected
the interior of my Volvo after ten years of neglect. The idea of using baby
oil, yuck!  I have been told that mink oil, saddle soap, and hide food tend to
leave a gooey residue on leather.

Usual disclaimers,  just personal experience (which is always suspect).

Cheers,

Peter Morris  (as in Morris Garages)